Affordable Quality AC Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning Glassboro
Need your HVAC ducts cleaned in Glassboro? Look no further because we are providing professional HVAC cleaning services for all residents who have been neglecting their home’s air ventilation systems. Duct cleaning is an important for homeowners to avoid any hazards such as FIRE & Health Issues. Unfortunately a great number of homeowners neglect this process because they think that it is too difficult or expensive. They don’t realize the serious health & property implications if they don’t get the ducts cleaned.
There are a number of reasons why your Residential heating & cooling system (HVAC) Ducts may need to be cleaned.
- The first one is if you have had construction done to your home recently and there was debris in the air ducts.
- The second reason is if you are experiencing any allergy symptoms, like sneezing, watery eyes, difficulty breathing, or skin rashes. It could also be from dirty air filters which can cause bacteria and other microorganisms to grow in the vents themselves.
Clean air Lead to a Happy Home
Our certified professionals in Glassboro use state-of-the-art equipment systems to clean and vacuum your cooling and heating systems without harsh chemicals. We can also Sanitize your heating and cooling system with our safe, environmentally-friendly disinfectant. This will ensure that your home is clean and healthy.
Benefits of duct cleaning .
Is it worth the money to get your Air ducts cleaned? Ducts are often neglected after they’ve been cleaned because most people don’t know there should be a around 12-Months schedule for them. Air Duct cleaning is important not only to reduce the dust and dirt that settle in your ducts but also to make sure that your HVAC system is running at its best. Benefits of duct cleaning include;
- Increases air quality.
- Decreases the number of allergies and asthma
- Increases lifetime of heating, and cooling systems.
- Hinders the growth of mold and mildew.
- Reduces the risk of fires and carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Keeps rooms cooler in summer and warmer in winter
If you need your home’s duct cleaned, We as Thompson Air Duct Cleaning is to depend on serving Elsmere, Pitman, Clayton, Green Tree, Salina, Garden City, Fairview, Williamstown, Cedar Grove, Jefferson. With over 15 years of experience, you can depend on to do the job right. We offer most competitive prices and we guarantee a quick turnaround time. Our services include heating and cooling system inspection, complete air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, firewood carrier installation, and more.
How can you prevent duct contamination?
To minimize the risk of air duct contamination in your house, you should commit to preventive maintenance.
- Regularly changing the filters.
- The manufacturer recommends that you use the most efficient air filter possible.
- Vacuum regularly to remove dust
- Filters that become blocked should be changed more often.
Our Duct Cleaning Process
Our highly trained technicians will clean your home thoroughly. This includes an inspection and answering any questions.
Step 1: Walk-Thru
We’ll assess any chipping or damage to the walls and vents. Our cleaning specialists will conduct a complete walk-through of your house.
Step 2: Furniture Protection
Our cleaning specialists will then cover all furniture with plastic and take out all vents.
Step 3:Vacuuming and Inspection
Our cleaning specialist will remove the air vent using a vacuum, and inspect the coils and blower.
Step 4: Vent Cleaning and Sanitization
Vents will then be washed, dried, and sanitized.
Step 6:Reinstallation of Vents
All vents will have to be reinstalled, and the air conditioner system will be cleaned with microban.
Step 7:Cleanup of Space
We will sweep and mop floors, vacuum areas and clean up your space
Step 8: Final Walk-Through
Our cleaning experts will then conduct a walk-through with you and answer any questions.